Using Volunteer Bucks at activities
ESDCTA Activities where you can use your Volunteer Bucks (Volunteer Bucks cannot be used towards entry fees in Recognized shows):
- Cross Country Schooling – max $20 in volunteer bucks credited toward schooling fee.
- Annual Awards Banquet – max $20 in volunteer bucks credited toward dinner ticket.
- Championship Show – max $20 in volunteer bucks toward entry fees.
To redeem your Volunteer Bucks at these activities, contact the organizer of the event or activity.
To download a copy of the Volunteer Bucks form, click here: Volunteer Bucks Form 2023
Redeeming Volunteer Bucks at our Logowear Store
You can use your volunteer bucks in increments of $25 to purchase items in our Logowear Store.
Steps to redeem:
- Set up an account at our Logowear store through our vendor, Queensboro.com. Go to our Logowear Store to do this.
- Remit the volunteer bucks you wish to redeem to our Treasurer. Please be sure to provide the exact email address and name that was used to establish your store account to ensure proper credit to your account.
- Betty will send you an email notification once the credit has been placed into your Logowear Store account, and she will provide you with a credit buckslip for any unused amount. For example, if you remit $30 in volunteer bucks, you will receive a credit back of $5.
- The credit for your volunteer bucks will appear as a gift certificate in your account to use at checkout.
Submit to our Treasurer:
Contact Betty with any questions: [email protected] .