Applicants must submit a COMPLETED ESDCTA EVENTING Score Record Form, Volunteer Forms and the correct amount of test copies, per award, to be eligible for Year End Awards!
The following information is for both Combined Test Awards and Horse Trial Awards
- Age for riders for year end awards – Youth through their 21st year, Senior from then on.
- Competition year runs from November 1st through October 31st.
- You must have been an ESDCTA member in good standing at the time your scores were earned and when you apply for an Eventing Year-End Award.
- Scores earned at USEA or ESDCTA registered events may be used toward Eventing Year-End Awards. USEA registered events are published in the USEA Omnibus. ESDCTA registered events are published in the ESDCTA Omnibus or the ESDCTA newsletter.
- Applications for Eventing Year-End Awards must be received by the Awards Chairperson as listed in the newsletter postmarked no later than November 15th.
- Applications postmarked after November 15th will not be accepted and will be returned.
- Eventing High Score Awards will be presented at the ESDCTA Annual Awards Banquet.
- Questions regarding ambiguity of rules must be brought to the attention of the Board Members by July 1st of the current show year to allow the Board time to discuss the situation.